How do I meet people in Cambridge?
When we asked people living in Cambridge about club and activities where newcomers can meet others, they responded...
"Expats living in Cambridge can join a variety of clubs and activities, such as sports clubs, language classes, and cultural events. Expats can also meet people by attending local events, such as festivals, concerts, and art exhibitions. Additionally, many expats find it helpful to join online forums and social media groups related to their interests, as well as attending meetups and networking events. Finally, expats can also meet people by simply exploring the city and getting to know their neighbors," remarked another expat in Cambridge, England.
"I joined a gym to attend classes. I find this is a good way to meet people of my own age. I tend to go when people are at work and go to classes which are targeted at people my age. I also have gotten involved in church activities," said a member in Cambridge, UK.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Cambridge?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cambridge?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cambridge?
- What is life like in Cambridge?
- What do expats in Cambridge appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Cambridge?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Cambridge accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Cambridge like?
- What are healthcare services like in Cambridge?
- What are medical services in Cambridge like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cambridge?
- What are emergency services like in Cambridge?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Cambridge?
- How are local medical facilities in Cambridge?
- As a foreigner living in Cambridge, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How do I meet people in Cambridge?If you live in Cambridge, newcomers to Cambridge would love to hear your answer to this question.