Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Minturno accepting of differences?
When we asked people about diversity in Minturno and whether locals are accepting of differences, they said...
"Minturno is a diverse city with a population of over 20,000 people. The city is home to a variety of cultures, including Italian, Albanian, and Romanian. People in Minturno are generally accepting of differences and embrace the diversity of their city. The city is known for its vibrant cultural events and festivals, which celebrate the diversity of its population," explained one expat living in Minturno, Italy.
"Not diverse at all but the most friendly, accepting, welcoming group I've eve met," said another expat in Minturno, Italy.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Minturno?
- What do I need to know before moving to Minturno?
- How do I find a place to live in Minturno?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Minturno?
- What is the average cost of housing in Minturno?
- How do I meet people in Minturno?
- What should I pack when moving to Minturno?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Minturno?
- Will I be able to find a job in Minturno?
- What is life like in Minturno?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Minturno?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Minturno?
- What is the social scene like in Minturno?
- What advice to expats in Minturno have about housing?
- What are medical services in Minturno like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Minturno?
- Is the cost of living in Minturno high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Minturno?
- Why do people move to Minturno?
Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Minturno accepting of differences?If you live in Minturno, newcomers to Minturno would love to hear your answer to this question.