What should I pack when moving to Salinas?
We asked people living in Salinas to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When moving to Salinas, it is important to pack comfortable, lightweight clothing items that can be layered as the climate tends to fluctuate. In addition, due to the high levels of humidity, it’s important to bring clothing and materials that are quick-drying, such as fast-drying fabrics, or items made from treated materials. The sun is very strong in Salinas, so it would also be beneficial to bring a variety of hats, sunglasses, and high SPF sunscreen, as well as insect repellent. Since Salinas receives a lot of rain during the winter months, it’s also important to bring a good umbrella, raincoat, and waterproof shoes. Lastly, it’s always beneficial to bring any essential electronic items and/or adapters in case you need them," wrote a member who made the move to Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
"Three things I wish I had brought were tools, paper products and body wash. Three things I wish I had left at home were many of my shoes, blankets, and hair products (not necessary to do anything but a pony tail)," explained one expat living in Salinas, Ecuador.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Salinas?
- What do I need to know before moving to Salinas?
- How do I find a place to live in Salinas?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Salinas?
- What is the average cost of housing in Salinas?
- How do I meet people in Salinas?
- What should I pack when moving to Salinas?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Salinas?
- Will I be able to find a job in Salinas?
- What is life like in Salinas?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Salinas?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Salinas?
- What is the social scene like in Salinas?
- What advice to expats in Salinas have about housing?
- What are medical services in Salinas like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Salinas?
- Is the cost of living in Salinas high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Salinas?
- Why do people move to Salinas?
What should I pack when moving to Salinas?If you live in Salinas, newcomers to Salinas would love to hear your answer to this question.