Where should I setup a bank account in Puerto Vallarta?
We asked expats in Puerto Vallarta what banks they use and there advice about banking. They advised...
"Expats should research healthcare options in Puerto Vallarta before retiring to ensure they will have access to the medical care they need. They should look into the cost of living, to get an accurate sense of the items and services they will need and be able to afford. It can also be beneficial to learn about the local culture so that one can have a better understanding of the area and more easily blend in. Additionally, it is a good idea to research local and national laws that may affect retirement, such as income or tax regulations. Lastly, expats should consider the options for communication when they are away from home, such as internet or phone services, so they can stay connected with their family and friends," said another expat in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- What should I pack when moving to Puerto Vallarta?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Puerto Vallarta?
- Will I be able to find a job in Puerto Vallarta?
- What is life like in Puerto Vallarta?
- What do expats in Puerto Vallarta appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Puerto Vallarta?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Puerto Vallarta accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Puerto Vallarta like?
- What are healthcare services like in Puerto Vallarta?
- What are medical services in Puerto Vallarta like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Puerto Vallarta?
- What are emergency services like in Puerto Vallarta?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Puerto Vallarta?
- How are local medical facilities in Puerto Vallarta?
- As a foreigner living in Puerto Vallarta, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Where should I setup a bank account in Puerto Vallarta?If you live in Puerto Vallarta, newcomers to Puerto Vallarta would love to hear your answer to this question.