How are healthcare services Cambridge?
When we asked expats and global nomads about the quality of medical care in Cambridge, they replied...
"Cambridge offers a wide range of healthcare services to its residents. The city is home to a number of hospitals, including Addenbrooke's Hospital, which is a major teaching hospital and one of the largest in the country. The city also has a number of GP surgeries, walk-in centres, and pharmacies. In addition, there are a number of specialist services available, such as mental health services, sexual health services, and community health services. The city also has a number of private healthcare providers, offering a range of services from general practice to specialist care," wrote a member who made the move to Cambridge, England.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Cambridge?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cambridge?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cambridge?
- What is life like in Cambridge?
- What do expats in Cambridge appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Cambridge?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Cambridge accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Cambridge like?
- What are healthcare services like in Cambridge?
- What are medical services in Cambridge like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cambridge?
- What are emergency services like in Cambridge?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Cambridge?
- How are local medical facilities in Cambridge?
- As a foreigner living in Cambridge, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How are healthcare services Cambridge?If you live in Cambridge, newcomers to Cambridge would love to hear your answer to this question: