How are healthcare services in Lyon?
When we asked expats and global nomads about the quality of medical care in Lyon, they replied...
"Lyon is home to a wide variety of healthcare services. The city is served by a number of public and private hospitals, clinics, and medical centers, offering a range of services from general practice to specialized care. The city also has a number of pharmacies, providing both prescription and over-the-counter medications. Additionally, Lyon is home to a number of medical research centers, which are dedicated to advancing medical knowledge and treatments. Finally, the city also has a number of health insurance providers, allowing residents to access the healthcare services they need," said another expat in Lyon, France.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Lyon?
- What do I need to know before moving to Lyon?
- How do I find a place to live in Lyon?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Lyon?
- What is the average cost of housing in Lyon?
- How do I meet people in Lyon?
- What should I pack when moving to Lyon?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Lyon?
- Will I be able to find a job in Lyon?
- What is life like in Lyon?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Lyon?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Lyon?
- What is the social scene like in Lyon?
- What advice to expats in Lyon have about housing?
- What are medical services in Lyon like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Lyon?
- Is the cost of living in Lyon high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Lyon?
- Why do people move to Lyon?
How are healthcare services in Lyon?If you live in Lyon, newcomers to Lyon would love to hear your answer to this question: