Is there a lot of crime in Czech Rep?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"Czechia generally has a low crime rate compared to other European countries. However, there have been reports of pickpocketing and other petty crimes in tourist areas. Violent crime is relatively rare, but it does occur in some areas. Drug-related crime is also a problem in some parts of the country," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Czech Rep.
- What should I pack when moving to Czechia?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Czechia?
- Will I be able to find a job in Czechia?
- What is life like in Czechia?
- What do expats in Czechia appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Czechia?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Czechia accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Czechia like?
- What are healthcare services like in Czechia?
- What are medical services in Czechia like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Czechia?
- What are emergency services like in Czechia?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Czechia?
- How are local medical facilities in Czechia?
- As a foreigner living in Czechia, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is there a lot of crime in Czech Rep?If you live in Czechia, newcomers to Czechia would love to hear your answer to this question.