Should I buy or rent a home in Israel?
If you have not spent a lot of time in Israel, you should rent before even thinking about buying. We asked expats there about the buy vs. rent decision...
"Buying a home in Israel can be a great investment, as the country has a strong economy and real estate market. However, it is important to consider the costs associated with buying a home, such as closing costs, taxes, and maintenance fees. Additionally, it is important to consider the length of time you plan to stay in Israel, as buying a home may not be the best option if you plan to move in the near future. Renting a home in Israel can be a great option for those who are not ready to commit to buying a home, as it allows for more flexibility and can be more cost-effective in the short-term," explained one expat living in Israel.
William Russell's private medical insurance will cover you and your family wherever you may be. Whether you need primary care or complex surgery, you'll have access to the best hospitals & doctors available. Unlike some insurers, we also include medical evacuation and mental health cover in our plans (except SilverLite). Get a quote from our partner, William Russell.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Israel?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Israel?
- Will I be able to find a job in Israel?
- What is life like in Israel?
- What do expats in Israel appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Israel?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Israel accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Israel like?
- What are healthcare services like in Israel?
- What are medical services in Israel like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Israel?
- What are emergency services like in Israel?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Israel?
- How are local medical facilities in Israel?
- As a foreigner living in Israel, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Should I buy or rent a home in Israel?If you live in Israel, newcomers to Israel would love to hear your answer to this question.