5 Tips for Living in Cologne, Germany
Expats in Cologne, Germany share tips for living in Cologne from international schools to Karneval. They also discuss the shocking events of New Year's Eve 2015 and how that has impacted life in Cologne.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- 7 Tips for Living in Cologne
- Pros & Cons of Living in Cologne
- Cost of Living in Cologne
- Essential Guide to the Health System in Cologne
- The Insider's Guide to Cologne
- 5 Tips for Living in Cologne, Germany
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Germany
- Best Places to Live in Germany
- Real Estate in Germany
- Pros & Cons of Living in Germany
- 10 Things to Know Before Moving to Germany
- What It's Like Living in Cologne
- Pros and Cons of Living in Germany 2023
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Germany