What do expats in Quito appreciate most about the local culture?
We asked expats and digital nomads what they appreciate the most about the local culture in Quito. They wrote...
"Expats in Quito appreciate the laid-back atmosphere and friendly locals that create a welcoming environment. Additionally, many expats appreciate the art, music and cuisine of Ecuador, with a variety of culturally traditional dishes, vibrant fashion trends, and arts and crafts. The picturesque views, wildlife and natural beauty in Ecuador are also popular amongst expats, with many choosing to explore national parks and volcanoes to experience the country's stunning landscapes. Additionally, Ecuador has a wide variety of cultural and historical sites to explore, making it a great places for expats to explore and learn about the culture," commented one expat who made the move to Quito, Ecuador, Ecuador.
- What should I pack when moving to Quito?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Quito?
- Will I be able to find a job in Quito?
- What is life like in Quito?
- What do expats in Quito appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Quito?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Quito accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Quito like?
- What are healthcare services like in Quito?
- What are medical services in Quito like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Quito?
- What are emergency services like in Quito?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Quito?
- How are local medical facilities in Quito?
- As a foreigner living in Quito, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What do expats in Quito appreciate most about the local culture?If you live in Quito, newcomers to Quito would love to hear your answer to this question.