How do I find a place to live in Wellington?
We asked expats how they chose their neighborhood and found a place to live. They answered...
"One of the best ways to find a place to live in Wellington is to use online resources such as Trade Me Property, which is a popular website for finding rental properties in the area. Additionally, you can also search for rental properties on websites such as Realestate.co.nz and Rent.co.nz. Additionally, you can also contact local real estate agents who can help you find a suitable place to live. Additionally, you can also look for rental properties in newspapers and other publications. Finally, you can also ask friends and family who live in the area for recommendations," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Wellington, New Zealand.
- What should I pack when moving to Wellington?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Wellington?
- Will I be able to find a job in Wellington?
- What is life like in Wellington?
- What do expats in Wellington appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Wellington?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Wellington accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Wellington like?
- What are healthcare services like in Wellington?
- What are medical services in Wellington like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Wellington?
- What are emergency services like in Wellington?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Wellington?
- How are local medical facilities in Wellington?
- As a foreigner living in Wellington, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How do I find a place to live in Wellington?If you live in Wellington, newcomers to Wellington would love to hear your answer to this question.