What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Lyon?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Lyon is like. They answered...
"A typical expat home or apartment in Lyon is usually stylistically contemporary in design, and has both modern fixtures and furnishings. The living spaces are usually strategically designed to optimize the availalbe natural light from the large, open windows. The spaces typically come with a fully-equipped kitchen, comfortable bedrooms, and spacious bathrooms. Expat homes and apartments in Lyon often feature balconies or expansive terraces that not only provide stunning views of the city, but also provide additional outdoor space for leisure. The buildings may also offer amenities such as elevators, laundry facilities, and in-building storage," said another expat in Lyon, France, France.
- What should I pack when moving to Lyon?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Lyon?
- Will I be able to find a job in Lyon?
- What is life like in Lyon?
- What do expats in Lyon appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Lyon?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Lyon accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Lyon like?
- What are healthcare services like in Lyon?
- What are medical services in Lyon like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Lyon?
- What are emergency services like in Lyon?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Lyon?
- How are local medical facilities in Lyon?
- As a foreigner living in Lyon, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Lyon?If you live in Lyon, newcomers to Lyon would love to hear your answer to this question.