What is the average cost of housing in Mexico City?
If you are thinking about moving to Mexico City, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Mexico City varies depending on the neighborhood and size of accommodation, but the average price for a mid-range apartment is likely to be around 45,000 to 55,000 Mexican Pesos a month," explained one expat living in Mexico City, Mexico.
"Mexico City is an expensive city to live in. I am lucky to have my company pay for it, but to give an idea: A three bedroom apartment can go from US$2,500 - 5,000 per month plus utilities," said another expat in Mexico City, Mexico.
- What should I pack when moving to Mexico City?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Mexico City?
- Will I be able to find a job in Mexico City?
- What is life like in Mexico City?
- What do expats in Mexico City appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Mexico City?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Mexico City accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Mexico City like?
- What are healthcare services like in Mexico City?
- What are medical services in Mexico City like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Mexico City?
- What are emergency services like in Mexico City?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Mexico City?
- How are local medical facilities in Mexico City?
- As a foreigner living in Mexico City, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Mexico City?If you live in Mexico City, newcomers to Mexico City would love to hear your answer to this question.