What are medical services in Lyon like?
When we asked expats and global nomads about the quality of medical care in Lyon, they replied...
"Lyon offers a wide range of medical services to its residents. The city is home to numerous hospitals, clinics, and medical centers that provide a variety of treatments and services. These include general medical care, emergency services, specialized care, and preventive care. Additionally, Lyon has a number of specialized medical centers that focus on specific areas such as cardiology, oncology, and neurology. The city also has a number of pharmacies and medical supply stores that provide access to medications and medical supplies," explained one expat living in Lyon, France.
- What should I pack when moving to Lyon?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Lyon?
- Will I be able to find a job in Lyon?
- What is life like in Lyon?
- What do expats in Lyon appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Lyon?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Lyon accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Lyon like?
- What are healthcare services like in Lyon?
- What are medical services in Lyon like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Lyon?
- What are emergency services like in Lyon?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Lyon?
- How are local medical facilities in Lyon?
- As a foreigner living in Lyon, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What are medical services in Lyon like?If you live in Lyon, newcomers to Lyon would love to hear your answer to this question: