Why do people move to Lisbon?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Lisbon, they responded...
"Lisbon is a vibrant and exciting city that offers a unique blend of culture, history, and modern amenities. The city is known for its mild climate, stunning architecture, and beautiful beaches. Expats are drawn to Lisbon for its low cost of living, excellent public transportation, and diverse cultural attractions. The city is also home to a thriving expat community, making it easy to make friends and find support. With its vibrant nightlife, delicious cuisine, and stunning natural beauty, Lisbon is an ideal destination for expats looking for a new home," explained one expat living in Lisbon, Portugal.
- What should I pack when moving to Lisbon?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Lisbon?
- Will I be able to find a job in Lisbon?
- What is life like in Lisbon?
- What do expats in Lisbon appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Lisbon?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Lisbon accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Lisbon like?
- What are healthcare services like in Lisbon?
- What are medical services in Lisbon like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Lisbon?
- What are emergency services like in Lisbon?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Lisbon?
- How are local medical facilities in Lisbon?
- As a foreigner living in Lisbon, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Why do people move to Lisbon?If you live in Lisbon, newcomers to Lisbon would love to hear your answer to this question: