Moving to Barcelona
Expats in Barcelona enjoy a beautiful city on the Mediterranean Sea and one of the most popular cities in Europe. Here is some great advice from expat that already live there.
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
- Cost of Living in Barcelona
- Essential Guide to the Health System in Barcelona
- The Essential Guide to Barcelona
- Moving to Barcelona
- 5 Tips for Living in Barcelona
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Spain
- Best Places to Live in Spain
- Real Estate in Spain
- 15 Best Places to Live in Spain
- What It's Like Living in Barcelona
- Pros and Cons of Living in Spain 2023
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Spain