Guatemala Expat Forum
Expats are very forthcoming about the pros and cons of living in Guatemala. Pros include the spring-like weather, the low cost of living and the lifestyle.
Join our Guatemala forum to meet other expats and talk about living in Guatemala.
Help other expats and newcomers by answering questions about the challenges and adventures of living in Guatemala.
Expats share their favorite places to live in Guatemala - from Antigua to Lake Atitlan to Xela and more.
Expats in Guatemala have a variety of healthcare options available to them. Understanding what is available is a critical part of preparing to move there.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Guatemala.
Expats that move to Guatemala do so to enjoy a beautiful country where the cost of living can be dramatically different than the rest of the world. However, it's important to understand all of the details of living in Guatemala before moving there.
Real estate listings in popular cities and towns in Guatemala.
Take off your rose-colored glasses and learn what expats have to say about the biggest challenges and the greatest rewards of living in Guatemala.
Advice for people retiring in Guatemala.
Expats in Guatemala offers tips about living in Guatemala. They discuss where to live in Guatemala, the locals and their culture, crime problems, cost of living and more.
- Guatemala Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Guatemala
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Guatemala
- Best Places to Live in Guatemala
- Real Estate in Guatemala
- Guide to Real Estate in Guatemala
- Pros & Cons of Living in Guatemala
- Cost of Living in Guatemala
- Pros and Cons of Living in Guatemala
- 5 Important Tips about Healthcare for Expats in Guatemala
- 7 Things to Know Before You Move to Guatemala
- The 5 Best Places to Live in Guatemala
- 2022 Guide to Living in Guatemala
- Pros and Cons of Living in Guatemala 2022
- 2022 Guide to Moving to Guatemala