Free International Moving Quotes

United Kingdom Expat Forum

name change on CRBA

Topic Closed thread is now closed  
Post New Topic Newest First
7/11/2019 15:00 EST

If anyone has experience with this I could use a few pointers. I'm a US citizen but born in the UK and resident here. As such I have a Consular Report of Birth Abroad rather than a US birth certificate. I'm changing my (first) name and this is the last document, but I'm not finding any instructions that are specific enough to actually follow, especially as I'm not in the US.

11/30/2019 13:52 EST

What year were you born?

You might be a citizen and not know it.

Join Today (free)

Join Expat Exchange to meet expats in your area or get advice before your move. It's FREE and takes 1 minute!

GeoBlue International Health InsuranceExpatriate Health Insurance

Get a quote for expat health insurance in UK from our partner, GeoBlue.
Get a Quote

Get a quote for expat health insurance in UK from our partner, GeoBlue.
Get a Quote Call  

UK Forum UK Forum
Join our UK forum to meet other expats and talk about living in UK.

Living in UK GuideLiving in UK Guide

Expats in the United Kingdom live in one of the most sought after destinations in the world. Its four countries - England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland - offer expats a broad range of expatriate experiences.

Moving to UKMoving to UK Guide

Our guide to moving to UK with lots of advice from expats on the ground.

Healthcare in UKHealthcare in UK

Expats in the U.K. are able to utilize the public health care system, which is managed by the NHS. Many expats want to have private health insurance to help reduce wait times and several other reasons.

5-Tips-for-Living-in-Sevenoaks,-England5 Tips for Living in Sevenoaks, England

Expats in the UK who want to live outside of London but work in the city might find Sevenoaks in Kent to be the perfect place. While it offers a great commute time by train, you will pay a premium for the convenience.

5-Tips-for-Living-in-Cambridge,-England5 Tips for Living in Cambridge, England

Expats in the UK that want to live in a smaller city with plenty to do often look to Cambridge in the county of Cambridgeshire. It is a university town and London is still close enough to commute.

Copyright 1997-2021 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal