What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Auckland is a great destination for expats and digital nomads. The city is known for its vibrant culture, stunning natural beauty, and friendly locals. Expats and digital nomads can enjoy a variety of activities, from exploring the city's many parks and beaches to taking part in the city's vibrant nightlife. The cost of living in Auckland is relatively low, making it an attractive option for those looking to live and work abroad. Additionally, the city is well-connected with the rest of the world, making it easy to stay in touch with family and friends back home. With its diverse culture, stunning scenery, and friendly locals, Auckland is an ideal destination for expats and digital nomads," said a member in Auckland, New Zealand.
- What should I pack when moving to Auckland?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Auckland?
- Will I be able to find a job in Auckland?
- What is life like in Auckland?
- What do expats in Auckland appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Auckland?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Auckland accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Auckland like?
- What are healthcare services like in Auckland?
- What are medical services in Auckland like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Auckland?
- What are emergency services like in Auckland?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Auckland?
- How are local medical facilities in Auckland?
- As a foreigner living in Auckland, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Auckland, newcomers to Auckland would love to hear your answer to this question.