What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Sharjah?
We asked expat moms who gave birth in Sharjah about their experiences and advice they have for other moms to be. They said...
"It is important to research the healthcare options available in Sharjah before having a baby. Make sure to find a doctor or midwife who is experienced in delivering babies in the UAE. It is also important to familiarize yourself with the local laws and regulations regarding childbirth and parenting. Additionally, it is a good idea to join a local expat group or forum to connect with other expats who have had babies in Sharjah. Finally, make sure to take advantage of the many resources available to expats in Sharjah, such as the Sharjah Expat Center, which can provide helpful information and advice," remarked another expat in Sharjah, the UAE.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Sharjah?
- What do I need to know before moving to Sharjah?
- How do I find a place to live in Sharjah?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Sharjah?
- What is the average cost of housing in Sharjah?
- How do I meet people in Sharjah?
- What should I pack when moving to Sharjah?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Sharjah?
- Will I be able to find a job in Sharjah?
- What is life like in Sharjah?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Sharjah?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Sharjah?
- What is the social scene like in Sharjah?
- What advice to expats in Sharjah have about housing?
- What are medical services in Sharjah like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Sharjah?
- Is the cost of living in Sharjah high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Sharjah?
- Why do people move to Sharjah?
What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Sharjah?If you live in Sharjah, newcomers to Sharjah would love to hear your answer to this question.