What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Phan Thiet?
We asked expat moms who gave birth in Phan Thiet about their experiences and advice they have for other moms to be. They said...
"It is important to research the medical facilities in Phan Thiet before having a baby there. Make sure to find a doctor or midwife who is experienced in delivering babies in the area. It is also important to be aware of the cultural norms and expectations surrounding childbirth in Vietnam. It is also a good idea to have a support system in place, such as family or friends, to help you during the pregnancy and delivery. Lastly, make sure to take time to relax and enjoy the experience of having a baby in Phan Thiet," explained one expat living in Phan Thiet, Vietnam.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Phan Thiet?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Phan Thiet?
- Will I be able to find a job in Phan Thiet?
- What is life like in Phan Thiet?
- What do expats in Phan Thiet appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Phan Thiet?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Phan Thiet accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Phan Thiet like?
- What are healthcare services like in Phan Thiet?
- What are medical services in Phan Thiet like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Phan Thiet?
- What are emergency services like in Phan Thiet?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Phan Thiet?
- How are local medical facilities in Phan Thiet?
- As a foreigner living in Phan Thiet, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Phan Thiet?If you live in Phan Thiet, newcomers to Phan Thiet would love to hear your answer to this question.