What are the schools in New Zealand like?
When we asked about the schools in New Zealand, they said...
"The schools in New Zealand are known for their high quality of education and excellent student outcomes. One of the best international schools in New Zealand is the International School of Auckland, which offers a comprehensive curriculum for students from Kindergarten to Year 13. The school has a strong focus on academic excellence, with a range of extra-curricular activities and a diverse student body. Another great international school is the Auckland International College, which offers a range of courses from the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme to the Cambridge International Examinations. The college also has a strong focus on developing students’ leadership skills and global awareness. For those looking for a bilingual education, the Auckland Japanese Supplementary School is a great option. The school offers a range of Japanese language classes and cultural activities, as well as a range of other subjects. The school also has a strong focus on developing students’ understanding of Japanese culture and history. The Wellington Japanese Supplementary School is another great option for those looking for a bilingual education, offering a range of Japanese language classes and cultural activities," commented one expat when asked about in New Zealand.
"It is a very great school that is very religious and is an Anglican School. Students there are very nice and I'm sure they will look after your daughter very carefully," remarked one expat living in Dunedin with children attending St. Hilda's Collegiate School.
- What should I pack when moving to New Zealand?
- Where should I setup a bank account in New Zealand?
- Will I be able to find a job in New Zealand?
- What is life like in New Zealand?
- What do expats in New Zealand appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in New Zealand?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in New Zealand accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in New Zealand like?
- What are healthcare services like in New Zealand?
- What are medical services in New Zealand like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in New Zealand?
- What are emergency services like in New Zealand?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in New Zealand?
- How are local medical facilities in New Zealand?
- As a foreigner living in New Zealand, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What are the schools in New Zealand like?If you live in New Zealand, newcomers to New Zealand would love to hear your answer to this question.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.