What are healthcare services like in Leiden?
We asked retirees if they have access to good medical care in Leiden. They wrote...
"Leiden offers a wide range of healthcare services for its citizens. The city has several hospitals, including the Leiden University Medical Center, which is one of the largest and most advanced hospitals in the country. Additionally, there are numerous primary care clinics, pharmacies, and other medical facilities located throughout the city. Leiden also has a number of specialized medical centers, such as the Leiden Institute for Brain and Cognition, which focuses on neurological research and treatment. Furthermore, the city has a number of mental health services, including counseling and therapy, as well as a range of support services for those with disabilities," explained one expat living in Leiden, The Netherlands.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Leiden?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Leiden?
- Will I be able to find a job in Leiden?
- What is life like in Leiden?
- What do expats in Leiden appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Leiden?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Leiden accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Leiden like?
- What are healthcare services like in Leiden?
- What are medical services in Leiden like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Leiden?
- What are emergency services like in Leiden?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Leiden?
- How are local medical facilities in Leiden?
- As a foreigner living in Leiden, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What are healthcare services like in Leiden?If you live in Leiden, newcomers to Leiden would love to hear your answer to this question.