How do I meet people in Leiden?
When we asked people living in Leiden about club and activities where newcomers can meet others, they responded...
"Expats in Leiden can join a variety of clubs and activities, such as sports teams, language classes, and cultural events. Expats can also meet people by attending local festivals, joining meetup groups, or attending events hosted by the local expat community. Additionally, many expats find it helpful to join local churches or volunteer organizations, as these can be great ways to meet people and become involved in the local community," explained one expat living in Leiden, The Netherlands.
Never worry about paying your medical bills out of pocket again. The innovative Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
PassportCard allows for a stress-free experience for all expat families, remote travelers, and workers. With a 24/7 customer service and an outstanding customer base of over 2 Million clients, it will feel like medical care at home. Get up to 10% off on your policy now. Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
GET A QUOTE
"I never contacted any, I have built my social life slowly, friends from work, or that I've met in different situations," said another expat in Leiden, Netherlands.
- What should I pack when moving to Leiden?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Leiden?
- Will I be able to find a job in Leiden?
- What is life like in Leiden?
- What do expats in Leiden appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Leiden?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Leiden accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Leiden like?
- What are healthcare services like in Leiden?
- What are medical services in Leiden like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Leiden?
- What are emergency services like in Leiden?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Leiden?
- How are local medical facilities in Leiden?
- As a foreigner living in Leiden, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How do I meet people in Leiden?If you live in Leiden, newcomers to Leiden would love to hear your answer to this question.