Will I be able to find a job in The Hague?
When we asked people about industries and career opportunities in The Hague, they reponded...
"Foreigners often have jobs in The Hague in a variety of industries, such as hospitality, IT, finance, and education. Many foreigners also work in the city's international organizations, such as the International Court of Justice, the International Criminal Court, and the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons. Additionally, many foreigners work in the city's embassies and consulates, providing administrative and diplomatic support. Other popular jobs for foreigners in The Hague include teaching English, working in retail, and providing translation services," commented one expat who made the move to The Hague, The Netherlands.
We've partnered with Homelike, to connect expats and newcomers with temporary accommodations in Netherlands. If you're moving to Netherlands, rent a short-term, furnished apartment or home for the first few months from Homelike and take your time figuring out the best place to live in Netherlands.
"As previously mentioned, many people work for international organizations and businesses, the Dutch government, or foreign embassies," remarked another expat in The Hague, Netherlands.
- What should I pack when moving to The Hague?
- Where should I setup a bank account in The Hague?
- Will I be able to find a job in The Hague?
- What is life like in The Hague?
- What do expats in The Hague appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in The Hague?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in The Hague accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in The Hague like?
- What are healthcare services like in The Hague?
- What are medical services in The Hague like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in The Hague?
- What are emergency services like in The Hague?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in The Hague?
- How are local medical facilities in The Hague?
- As a foreigner living in The Hague, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Will I be able to find a job in The Hague?If you live in The Hague, newcomers to The Hague would love to hear your answer to this question.