What do people like (and dislike) about Al Khobar?
When we asked expats and global nomads what they like and dislike about living in Al Khobar, they replied...
"Expats and digital nomads living in Al Khobar appreciate the city's modern infrastructure, which includes a wide range of amenities such as shopping malls, restaurants, and entertainment venues. They also enjoy the city's proximity to the beach and the Red Sea, as well as its low cost of living. On the other hand, some expats and digital nomads may find the conservative culture and strict laws of Saudi Arabia to be restrictive. Additionally, the lack of nightlife and public transportation can be a challenge for those who are used to a more vibrant lifestyle," wrote a member who made the move to Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Al Khobar?
- What do I need to know before moving to Al Khobar?
- How do I find a place to live in Al Khobar?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Al Khobar?
- What is the average cost of housing in Al Khobar?
- How do I meet people in Al Khobar?
- What should I pack when moving to Al Khobar?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Al Khobar?
- Will I be able to find a job in Al Khobar?
- What is life like in Al Khobar?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Al Khobar?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Al Khobar?
- What is the social scene like in Al Khobar?
- What advice to expats in Al Khobar have about housing?
- What are medical services in Al Khobar like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Al Khobar?
- Is the cost of living in Al Khobar high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Al Khobar?
- Why do people move to Al Khobar?
What do people like (and dislike) about Al Khobar?If you live in Al Khobar, newcomers to Al Khobar would love to hear your answer to this question: