AAGS Worldwide Movers

Mexico Expat Forum

mexican drivers license

Post New Topic
1/11/2018 13:26 EST

how does an expat like myself obtain a drivers license in ciudad Juarez? my other usa license expired before moving here . all i have for id is my passport

Post a Reply



From: Mexico
1/11/2018 16:33 EST

Take your old license when you apply for a state license in your Mexican state. You may have to take the test, written and driving anyway, but sometimes, not.

Post a Reply


Integra Global Health Plans

Integra Global is a different breed of health plan provider. Smaller, more flexible. Intelligent and personal. Our mission is to make our members feel as safe in their new country abroad as they felt back home. With Integra Global, you're not just another number. Unlike some of the bigger insurers, we are able to provide a fast, flexible and personal service to all our members and our plans are designed specifically for the healthcare needs of expats.

Learn More Get a Quote

1/11/2018 16:44 EST

My understanding is each state has somewhat different rules. In Quintana Roo where we live if u have P Residency u are required to get MX drivers licence.

Post a Reply


Expatriate Health Insurance

Get a quote for expat health insurance in Mexico.

Mail Forwarding to Mexico

Mail Forwarding to Mexico.

Expat Tax

Expat Tax Preparation, Expat Tax Professionals

International Moving Companies

Moving to Mexico? Find a moving company.

Join Today (free)

Join Expat Exchange to meet expats in your area or get advice before your move. It's FREE and takes 1 minute!

Copyright 1997-2018 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal