What is the average cost of housing in Amsterdam?
If you are thinking about moving to Amsterdam, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Amsterdam is generally quite high. Rent prices for apartments in the city center can range from €1,000 to €2,500 per month, while rent prices for apartments in the suburbs can range from €700 to €1,500 per month. Additionally, the cost of buying a house in Amsterdam is quite high, with prices ranging from €400,000 to €1,000,000," commented one expat who made the move to Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
"My housing costs are much higher. I pay around 1800 each month now agains around 800 US in Austin," remarked another expat in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- What should I pack when moving to Amsterdam?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Amsterdam?
- Will I be able to find a job in Amsterdam?
- What is life like in Amsterdam?
- What do expats in Amsterdam appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Amsterdam?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Amsterdam accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Amsterdam like?
- What are healthcare services like in Amsterdam?
- What are medical services in Amsterdam like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Amsterdam?
- What are emergency services like in Amsterdam?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Amsterdam?
- How are local medical facilities in Amsterdam?
- As a foreigner living in Amsterdam, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Amsterdam?If you live in Amsterdam, newcomers to Amsterdam would love to hear your answer to this question.