5 Neighborhoods to Consider in Dublin, Ireland
Summary: Expats in Dublin have several neighborhoods to consider. There are several factors to consider, such as proximity to work, schools and transportation access.
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
- Health Care in Dublin
- Discover the Best of Dublin
- Moving to Dublin
- 5 Neighborhoods to Consider in Dublin, Ireland
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Ireland
- Best Places to Live in Ireland
- Real Estate in Ireland
- How to Rent a Home in Ireland
- What It's Like Living in Dublin
- Pros and Cons of Living in Ireland 2024
- 2024 Guide to Moving to Ireland