What type of recreational facilities are in UAE?
When we asked people living in UAE about recreational activities, they mentioned...
"Residents of the UAE enjoy a wide variety of recreational facilities, from outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, and beach activities to indoor activities such as bowling, ice skating, and shopping. There are also a number of theme parks, water parks, and amusement parks, as well as a variety of cultural attractions, such as museums, galleries, and theatres. Additionally, the UAE is home to a number of world-class golf courses, tennis courts, and other sports facilities. For those looking for a more relaxed experience, there are plenty of spas, salons, and wellness centers. Finally, the UAE is home to a number of vibrant nightlife spots, including bars, clubs, and lounges," remarked another expat in UAE.
"Golf at yas links golf club, the al ain golf, equestrian and rugby club is popular, crossfit gym with some of the worlds top athletes at Vogue fitness on yas island, a huge array of water parks and theme parks that offer memberships..," said a member in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- What do I need to know before moving to the UAE?
- How do I find a place to live in the UAE?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in the UAE?
- What is the average cost of housing in the UAE?
- Should I buy or rent a home in the UAE?
- What should I pack when moving to the UAE?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in the UAE?
- Why do people move to the UAE?
- What are healthcare services like in the UAE?
- What are medical services in the UAE like?
- What are typical rents in the UAE?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What type of recreational facilities are in UAE?If you live in the UAE, newcomers to the UAE would love to hear your answer to this question:
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.