Expats Italy: 5 Tips for Living in Florence, Italy
A beloved tourist destination known for its art and architecture, expats in Florence have mixed reviews of living in Florence.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Pros & Cons of Living in Florence
- Cost of Living in Florence
- Health Care in Florence
- The Insider's Guide to Florence
- 5 Tips for Living in Florence, Italy
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Italy
- Best Places to Live in Italy
- Real Estate in Italy
- Public Transportation in Rome
- What It's Like Living in Florence
- Pros and Cons of Living in Italy 2024
- 2024 Guide to Moving to Italy
- More Advice about Retiring in Italy