Living in Portugal Guide
Summary: Our Living in Portugal Guide is a primer on everything about living in Portugal: best places to live, cost of living, pros and cons, healthcare and insurance, obtaining a driver's license, how to bring your pet with you and more.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Portugal Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Portugal
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Portugal
- Best Places to Live in Portugal
- Real Estate in Portugal
- Guide to Real Estate in Portugal
- Pros & Cons of Living in Portugal
- Cost of Living in Portugal
- Retire in Coimbra Guide
- Retire in Braga Guide
- 10 Things to Know Before Moving to Portugal
- How to Buy a Home in Portugal
- Pros and Cons of Living in Portugal 2024
- 2024 Guide to Moving to Portugal
- More Advice about Retiring in Portugal