What advice to expats in Wassenaar have about housing?
When we asked people living in Wassenaar about the social scene there, they described it saying...
"Expats in Wassenaar recommend researching the area thoroughly before committing to a rental or purchase. It is important to consider the location, size, and amenities of the property, as well as the cost of living in the area. Additionally, it is important to be aware of the local laws and regulations regarding renting or buying a property. It is also recommended to work with a local real estate agent who is familiar with the area and can provide helpful advice. Finally, expats suggest networking with other expats in the area to get a better understanding of the local housing market," said another expat in Wassenaar, The Netherlands.
- What should I pack when moving to Wassenaar?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Wassenaar?
- Will I be able to find a job in Wassenaar?
- What is life like in Wassenaar?
- What do expats in Wassenaar appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Wassenaar?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Wassenaar accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Wassenaar like?
- What are healthcare services like in Wassenaar?
- What are medical services in Wassenaar like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Wassenaar?
- What are emergency services like in Wassenaar?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Wassenaar?
- How are local medical facilities in Wassenaar?
- As a foreigner living in Wassenaar, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What advice to expats in Wassenaar have about housing?If you live in Wassenaar, newcomers to Wassenaar would love to hear your answer to this question: