What are the most rewarding aspects of retiring in Ireland?
We asked retirees what they find the most rewarding about retiring in Ireland. They wrote...
"There are so many rewards to having retired to Ireland. We chose the western side for its outstanding beauty and calm, relaxing environment. Medical is amazing and once resident full time, the perks are nearly endless. Research is vital to know what an expat is expected to do to move to Ireland and don’t feel foolish asking questions. Never try to beat the system though. Do what is expected and all should go extremely well," said another expat in Tobercurry, Ireland.
"Getting to know, and to be welcomed by, so many warm, kind Irish people. Second is the spectacular scenery," wrote a member who made the move to Tobercurry, Ireland.
- What do I need to know before moving to Ireland?
- How do I find a place to live in Ireland?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Ireland?
- What is the average cost of housing in Ireland?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Ireland?
- What should I pack when moving to Ireland?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Ireland?
- Why do people move to Ireland?
- What are healthcare services like in Ireland?
- What are medical services in Ireland like?
- What are typical rents in Ireland?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What are the most rewarding aspects of retiring in Ireland?If you live in Ireland, newcomers to Ireland would love to hear your answer to this question.