What are medical services in Japan like?
When we asked expats and global nomads about the quality of medical care in Japan, they replied...
"It is difficult to find English speaking health providers, but they do exist. The healthcare culture is very rushed and you must be clear about what you need, otherwise the doctor isn't going to take the time to figure it out for you," said another in Tokyo, Japan.
- What do I need to know before moving to Japan?
- How do I find a place to live in Japan?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Japan?
- What is the average cost of housing in Japan?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Japan?
- What should I pack when moving to Japan?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Japan?
- Why do people move to Japan?
- What are healthcare services like in Japan?
- What are medical services in Japan like?
- What are typical rents in Japan?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What are medical services in Japan like?If you live in Japan, newcomers to Japan would love to hear your answer to this question: