Belgium Expat Feed
Sign In or Sign Up to post a new topic
I am selling my 2007 VW Golf V - 1.9L Diesel TDI, 69,500 KM, Automatic, Navigation, Black with Grey interior. Dealer Maintained with all records & papers. Execellent and extremely reliable car! Eur6900 (offer) must see...will sell fast. sms or Call +31651403483
Sign In or Sign Up to reply
Expat Report Review of Bogaerts International School in Waterloo, Belgium was published
Review-of-Bogaerts International School
How would you describe the facilities at this school? What extra-curricular activities are available?
The school has a large indoor sports hall and some outdoor facilities (tennis, football, etc). Many extracurricular activities are available but the sports on offer vary every year. The school also has a 'Culture School' programme for extra languages, music lessons, and drama. (Continue)
BOZAR posted Festival Balkan Trafik! on the Belgium forum:
From 23.04.2015 to 26.04.2015 in the Center For Fine Arts in Brussel ! Balkan Trafik! pulls out all the stops with music, dance, debates, workshops and films from South-East Europe. For the first time the festival opens on the same day as the Brussels Short Film Festival, which has come up with a specially adapted film programme. More than ever before, this ninth edition offers an eclectic mix of musical styles which date back to the rich, traditional culture and folk music of the Balkans. You can expect contemporary ‘bulgarbeat’ and sevdalinka, old love songs from Bosnia and Herzegovina. The guest of honour is Goran Bregovic and his band. Young and old alike can’t resist dancing to their rhythms! New this year are the Balkan Kafé in the Horta Hall and a focus on the Roma culture with a workshop, an exhibition, a DJ and VJ set and an exceptional dance performance by the gypsy ensemble ‘Kesaj Tchavé’ from Slovakia. Be whisked away to South-East Europe and dance along to the rhythms of hot-blooded Balkan music!
Sign In or Sign Up to reply
carecare7 posted Selective service on the Belgium forum:
Hi everyone, Does Belgium require young adults to register for selective service or draft? Thanks in advance for any info on this.
Sign In or Sign Up to reply
hello! i'm soon moving out of Belgium and I'm selling in 1/2 or even 1/3 of their original price home items such as kitchen utensils (plates, glasses, mugs, pots-pans, cutlery, baking items, etc), linen (quilts, bed sheets, towels, guest towels), appliances (iron machine, iron board, electric radiator, hairdryer, etc), storage boxes, etc. They are in excellent condition and they are of various brands, such as Maisons du Monde, IKEA, Honeywell, etc. If you are interested, please don't hesitate to get back to me. Cheers, Zoe
Sign In or Sign Up to reply
Greenly posted Our International Insurance? on the Belgium forum:
Hello, I'd like to know if we can use our Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance if we reside in Belgium permanently or does it have to be a Belgian insurance? Our BC/BS covers 100% doctor visits and hospitalization with in network doctors and hospitals. Thanks in advance for any information.
Sign In or Sign Up to reply
adminee posted Post a Message of Support for France on the Belgium forum:
We encourage you to post a message of support for the people of France, in particular, the expats in France who use Expat Exchange, please go to:
Sign In or Sign Up to reply
annawillems786 posted Introduction on the Belgium forum:
hello.. nice to being a member of this foorum
Sign In or Sign Up to reply
veronika24 posted Rent, house sitting, job on the Belgium forum:
We are a very nice, reliable and responsible couple. We will be in Brussels from 4.1.2015 and woukd like to take care of your property for free. We graduated few months ago and would like to meet new people and discover new places. If you have any offer please do not hesiitate to contat me: Also if you would like to rent a studio or small flat. If you need helping hand or have a job opportunity my boyfriend is looking for a job. He is very good at slovak, czech, english, german, russian, also a little french. Many thanks for help :)
Sign In or Sign Up to reply

Join Expat Exchange (FREE)

Become a member of Expat Exchange today to meet other expats in your area or get advice before moving overseas. Membership is FREE and takes 1 minute!

Subscribe to Our Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to The Foreign Exchange, our weekly newsletter, read by over 70,000 expats worldwide:

International Real Estate
property in Panama
Taboga Island, Panama
Property for Sale