Healthcare in the Netherlands
Summary: 9 important things for expats to know about healthcare in the Netherlands. Include information about health insurance requirements for residency, prescription medications, emergency medical care, ambulance service and more.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Netherlands Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Netherlands
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Netherlands
- Best Places to Live in Netherlands
- Real Estate in Netherlands
- Guide to Real Estate in Netherlands
- Pros & Cons of Living in Netherlands
- Cost of Living in Netherlands
- Enrolling in the Public Healthcare System in The Netherlands
- 10 Best Places for Families to Live in The Netherlands
- Tips for Expats Driving in Utrecht
- Tips for Expats Driving in The Hague
- 2023 Guide to Living in Netherlands
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Netherlands